It is the aim at BustedTees to ensure customers are thrilled with their purchase! If there is an issue with the order, or the customer is unhappy with the product, the customer service team should be contacted ASAP so one of our talented representatives can make the order right.
- If the wrong size or style is ordered, please contact us ASAP so our team may make the appropriate changes before the item has been printed/shipped.
- If the order has already been produced or shipped then the desired exchange items will need to be shipped back to our facility before an exchange can be processed. (Return shipping is not covered)
- Once the item has been returned to our facility, we will process the exchange and send out a new item.
If you are dissatisfied with the product received and do not want to exchange, you may return for a store credit or a refund. Product must first be shipped back to our facility before a store credit or refund may be issued. (Return shipping is not covered).
- Both store credit and refund amounts will not include the shipping amount originally paid to receive the product.
- There is a $5 restocking fee per item for returns. This fee is waived if you want a store credit, but will be deducted from refund amounts.
If an item is damaged or the wrong item is sent, due to manufacturer error, a replacement item will be sent at no additional charge. The damaged or wrong item is to be discarded or donated. Picture proof of damaged items must be included with the item replacement request.
Lost in the Mail
- If the order tracking is marked as “delivered” BustedTees will issue a 50% discount toward a new order if the customer did not actually receive the package. You must first check with others in your home who may have received the package, and check all possible locations around your home that the postal carrier could have left the package.
- If the order tracking is not showing updates, contact us and we will request updates from UPS. If there are still no updates for 7 days, we will send a replacement free of charge if our team or the postal carrier is at fault. However, If you provided the wrong address, we will issue you a store credit for the amount of the product only and you will need to place a new order and pay for shipping again.
- If you would like a refund instead of a replacement, a full refund will be issued after 30 days of no tracking updates for domestic orders.
- For international orders, UPS tracking will only continue to show updates while the package is in the USA. After the package leaves the USA, it will be transferred to the postal service of the customer’s country and no tracking will be available. We can offer a replacement if the package is not received within 6 weeks of the date it left the USA.
Returned to Sender
Items returned to BustedTees by the shipping carrier, will be reshipped to the customer for an additional shipping fee once the reason for the package return has been addressed. If the customer does not wish the product to be reshipped, it will be treated as a return. Please see the information under RETURNS.
All BustedTees products are made to order and must be cancelled within 24 hours of ordering to receive a full refund.
If you want to cancel an order that is already in production or that has been shipped, it will be treated as a return. To return a shipped order at no cost to you, please write “refused” on the outside of the package and give it back to your mail carrier. It will be returned to sender. Please see the RETURNS section for the return policy.
Orders with a total discount equal to or above 30% are “as is” and may not be returned or exchanged.
All product returns, refunds, exchanges or replacements must be made within 30 days domestic (60 days international) of the date the tracking number says the order was received. Orders/products falling outside this date will not be returned, exchanged, refunded or replaced, and a new order will need to be placed.
Customs Duties, Taxes or Additional Shipping charges are not included in our base price. This is a shopper’s responsibility as each country has different Custom Duties and Laws of Taxation.
If you have an issue not outlined here, please start a ticket.